Sunday, October 06, 2002


i'm sooooo proud of myself! i went shopping at fairview mall today...and i spent no money! hahahaaa...of course...MOM was there...so i did get some clothes! mwahahahaaaa! she's taking me to orfus rd, and the jacob outlet store at first markham place next week...i'm so excited about that!

"I don't wanna understand this horror
There's a weight in your eyes, I can't admit
Everybody ends up here in bottles
But the nametags the last thing you wanted

As the world explodes we fall out of it
And we can't let go because this
Will not go away
There's a house built out in space

I can't see that thief that lives inside of your head
But I can be some courage at the side of your bed
And I don't know what's happening and I can't pretend
But I can be your, be your

Someone help us understand who ordered
This disgusting arrangement with time and the end
I don't wanna hear who walked on water
Because the hallways are empty, clock ticks

As the world explodes we falling to it
And we can't go on because this
Will not go away
There's a house built out in space

I can't see that thief that lives inside of your head
But I can be some courage at the side of your bed
And I don't know what's happening and I can't pretend
It's a long, long get away
It's a long, long get away
Make it home again
Make it home again
It's a long, long get away
It's a long, long get away"

Our Lady Peace


dad bought me a new watch. it's exactly the same as my old one...but it's newer...hahahahaaaa...and it's got these little dangly things on the side of the watch that make it sooo girly. i love it!

i've decided that i will not be curling at the bayview country club this winter....it's a fun sport and all...but i don't really like going to a place where it's dominanted by white snotty ppl...they don't necessarily think they're better then me...they just act snotty...and i hate ppl like that...i always figured that they'd get nicer or something once they got to know me...but they don't really want to get to know anyone new...they're all in their own cliches...elementary school all over again...i don't need that kinda crap from 14yr olds...so i'm sorry grace, ju and moo....i won't be there this winter...i'd rather spend my sunday afternoon's sleeping, shopping, sleeping, maybe doing hw, oh..did i mention sleeping?

i haven't done anything really special or important this weekend...just worked friday nite and saturday...talked on the phone with georges for over 2 hrs...which is ALOT...watched "dr. doolittle 2", went shopping...oooooh...and talked to my brother, carl...the good thing tho, is that my hw is all done! now it's just studying and making notes....except for "REPUBLIC"...that book is BRUTAL! *sigh* off to reading i go!

No comments: