Thursday, August 15, 2019

Binge watching shows...

Is pretty much the only thing I can do at this moment.

Especially as I cannot be working (or maybe I could if I still was? Perhaps...), volunteering, just waiting for a phone call for this over extended appointment that I've been waiting for over half a year now.

Therefore, I've been binge watching many television shows that I've taped or catching on Netflix including (but not only): - Elementary (disclaimer: I just saw the last episode of the series, it was a good wrap up!; - Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee; - My Next Guest Needs No Introduction; - You; - Lee Daniels' Star; - When They See Us; - Oprah Winfrey Presents When They See Us Now; - many stand up comedy acts on Netflix;

As well as still wanting to start watching The Umbrella Academy and finishing watching Designated Survivor and Lucifer (now that the shows have been canceled and on Netflix)

You would think I'm thrilled to just be watching tv...but I find myself falling asleep (thus needing to re-watch once I've woken up) or needing something to keep me occupied on the show (I mostly miss when I used to do my work and watch shows at the same time...I call THIS multi-tasking at my best...details...)

That is all for now...

No comments: