Tuesday, August 20, 2019

A tease...to myself...

I'm still binge watching Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' on Netflix.

Just finished the 20 episodes in 'First Cup' and even though I'm thoroughly enjoying each episode with car information and comedian interaction...I keep telling myself I'm mostly watching the show for the interaction...ALTHOUGH I am also at the same time telling myself that I should just ride out the whole premise of watching the pouring and drinking of coffee in EVERY SINGLE EPISODE...mind you, I find it so interesting that even though Jerry and the comedians are enjoying such exquisite food choices in each episode as well...it's the drinking of the coffee that puts me over the edge each time.

However...I will not stop watching these episodes for the time being.

M.Y. B.A.D.... shrugs

No comments: