Monday, August 19, 2019

Leo celebration

This weekend included celebrating Ames' birthday!

We had gone to visit her Saturday afternoon and for dinner, celebrated at 'Spring Sushi' on the 5th floor of the N/E corner of Dundas and Yonge St. An interesting point that was noted...even though it's put as an 'all you can eat' sushi price, they sneak in other additional prices if you're not quick to notice the price difference in the menu. SNEAKY... Which leads me to this review...if not for the pretty skyline on a nice sunset, I've decided that even though the food is the normal type of sushi that you get at a sushi place, it's not some place to be recommended nor where I would gravitate toward again.

Sunday was my lazy (except for a hardcore gym workout) day where I had a late lunch with Louie at Fortune Stone Restaurant (NW corner of Warden and Steeles), having a Portuguese chicken meal, Louie a club sandwich, and then we split a French toast for dessert. Afterwards we had tofu drinks at zenQ (NW corner of Steelcase Rd W and Woodbine Ave). Totally my first time trying this out and I went for the sweet potato tofu drink while Louie went for a grass jelly tofu drink. I enjoy trying new things and so far, as long as I've known Louie, he's been introducing me to a lot different types of foods and drinks. I LIKE!

No comments: