Tuesday, February 24, 2004

my stress level is SOOOO high that i'm convinced that i've gone nuts.

i fell TWICE today...that's right...the first time i fell into a wet mud puddle right in front of hart house, and flo had to pick me up, lead me to the girls washroom, and helped me wipe my ass off....mind you, i wasn't as embarrassed as i was laughing my ass off...it was 1pm and there were people streaming around everywhere and there was this guy who was concerned yet trying not to laugh in my face, and i turned around and announced "there might be a second viewing later this afternoon!"...it's a good thing i don't have much pride...that would have definitely bruised it! ;p

riiiight...so there actually WAS a second viewing of me falling, but not into another puddle...i tripped on the stairs at kelly as i was going down the stairs...and i nearly brought simone down with me as well...that was actually more of a really bad scare then anything at all. i think i'm going to stop wearing heels for awhile...or maybe while i'm not getting enough sleep...

i have one more test this week, bioethics...and i went to the study group tee, ash and em were holding at kelly this evening after my sociolinguistics class (which btw...SUCKED MY ASS!!!)....i am SOOOO tired....

No comments: