Wednesday, February 11, 2004

i got tea-ed yesterday. went out for my regular sushi lunch with simone, uri and chris...and flung my arm out at the crucial moment when the tea was next to me...and got tea all down the back of my left pant...hahahahaha....and plus my pants are rolled cuz i'm short...and the tea collected in the little crevice....hahahahaha....the poor sushi lady was just horrified and went all crazy psycho about cleaning me up and everything...she's so cute! but i was good, just a little wet (but i dried off eventually) and sushi was still good!

the sociolinguistics test sucked my ass. well, i guess it really wasn't THAT bad...i just didn't like it. i don't know if i'm going to do well on it or not...but i guess that's up for grabs now, huh? and i guess it didn't help that the jazz band was practicing right next to our class during the test...and they aren't exactly any good...if you get my drift...

so i know i'm lazy when....i've been wearing the same hairstyle since monday morning...yes, it's pretty bad...i put my hair in a crazy pony bob and then i've left it there...i even went to sleep and got up...looked in the mirror, thought it looked alright (ok, i stuck a headband on)...added a bit of makeup to draw the attention away...hahahaha....geez! i'm busy studying!

anyway, going to be late for lab if i don't leave the house...

No comments: