Friday, February 27, 2004

the shit has hit the fan...

this has been by far the most distressing week of 2004.
to make a very long and painful week short...these are my "highlights":
MONDAY:
- having my boss call me THREE times in the early morning (7am, 7:10am and 7:45am) while i'm freaking about my bellringer
- a dreadfully long bellringer that everyone is sure to have failed (you know i've lost my senses when i start laughing in the middle of the test because there's nothing else i can do...)

TUESDAY:
- falling into mud puddles and nearly falling down stairs
- half-assed assignment finished not 10 mins before it's handed in....
- and getting back a test...(that should be self-explanatory)
- late night study group
- forgetting chris was working at JD's and just went home

WEDNESDAY:
- frustrated with the lack of lab structure for ANT429...not really paying attention to the australopithecines...maybe because i'm...
- wanting desperately to get high for my bioethics test
- too tired to go to groove nation
- almost falling asleep in ant204 (which is a crime in itself because i LIKE this class)
- wanting to go straight home and falling into my lovely bed, but OH NO....let's go to eglinton to pick up my sister, where we wait for over 45 mins...i COULD have been home sooooo much more earlier!

THURSDAY:
- work sucks...i hate my job...the only good thing is that the work-study period ends next week...the bad thing is that since i've "padded" my hours to get the maximum amount of money out of this job...i won't be done until i finish those hours...*sigh*
- i hate my boss' boss...i think that's why i don't like my job anymore
- spent over an hour filling out my time sheets...and i get PAID to waste my time doing this
- hahaha, i think this is the best one yet...let's put it this way...i haven't failed a test since first year...
- BUT, i've dropped at least one course every year
- tarik stood me up
- oh, did i mention how much i suck at being the piano accompanist for smc's musical? riiiight, so i totally suck at it.

FRIDAY:
- for f***'s sake, i don't really care which william ross is deceased!
- i've been drinking WAYYYYY too many starbucks tazo chai's. i have a hole in my bank account the size of north america (i hate corporations...i need to make my OWN chai teas with soy)
- why is everyone done their 200 hrs but me?!?!?!?!

ok, sooo i'm getting whiney here...there HAVE been some good stuff over the week, such as going out to chinese food, sushi, pizza (ok, getting on a food track here); seeing simone try on the most gorgeous dress in the world (which also happens to be $200); and running into lots of my life sci guy friends who i haven't seen since first year (conrad, dominic, john, mark...who are also the same guys that are geniuses and getting accepted into all these medical schools)

whoa, i'm getting distracted...



No comments: