Thursday, February 05, 2004

i would like to take this opportunity to inform everyone that I had the broken blood vessel in my eye BEFORE juju did.
(and no i'm not gloating about it, i just want everyone to know that i'm a trendsetter hahahahaha....please excuse me, it's 1 am.

so my parents are going mental. i've NEVER worked harder in my life, yet they think i'm spending all my time carousing around town. seriously, i can never win. dad flipped on me this morning because he forgot ames' textbook at home and he wanted me to bring it to him at his office, which i normally would...except for two things...wednesdays are my crazy insane busy days....and i almost overslept this morning (well, mom woke me up in the middle of this weird dream i was having...something to do with me going to a movie theatre late, and by myself...and then this random guy sitting next to me just leaned over and started devouring my ear....chris swears it was him...but i really had no idea who it was, and i couldn't find out...well, because MOM WOKE ME UP!!!!!). and then i tried to explain this to dad, and he got all huffy. boo.

i had the most amazing conversation/discussion earlier this evening with chris about corporations and their takeovers and globalization. it was really good, we were both so excited about what we were saying, that a couple times it almost went into debate...except that i'm a sucker and not very good at debating at all...mostly because my ideas are constantly changing, and i'm easily swayed by a good debate. hahahaha.

school's been sucking my ass. had a really good rehearsal with annie crane yesterday at st. joes. and i've started studying for my two tests next week, which is GOOD...ant429 lab was good today, tarik slept in and i learned alot about early miocene hominoids...whooo! i only regret not being able to photocopy the reading sets...i really should get on that considering i have a test the monday after reading week. good god reading week is ONLY A WEEK LONG!

i'm too busy. but i think we all got the gist of that.

No comments: