Wednesday, December 11, 2002

this is bad...i'm sitting at a kelly computer on the second floor blogging because i almost fell asleep studying botany. the good thing is that i finished the chapter i was reading so i decided now is a good time to take a break. after all, i've been at this stinkin' library since 11am because i georges went home today and he wanted me to visit before he left...which meant that i was up at 8am this morning...whatever...on the bright side, i'm up early to study...yay?

so georges is gone...i'll try not to cry too much...

paul kim came over to kelly at almost 1pm to give me back my lab 5 notes, so i waited for him outside of the library, and who do i see...but ken (from alumni)...who's this big dude that's pretty scary...but in all actuality is really nice...and he stopped by to chat with me...which is all fine and dandy except for this small factor...where i notice this SPIDER crawling up his chin (he has a beard) and then it fell off onto hi shirt...and i didn't have the guts to tell him...so i just WATCHED...oops...hahaha

and what's up with everyone thinking that there's something going on with me and paul? he's just my LAB PARTNER...that's it...and we were meeting up so he could give me back my notes! i asked christian for his number after lecture one day so that i could call him to arrange the mtg (b/c paul is never in class) and chris gave me a funny look and said paul had asked for my number as well...and even after i explained, he still gave me a weird look...damn you all! believe what you will...boo ya

my goal today is to finish reading 3 more chapters before i go home...right...that's because my shift was cancelled...so now i have more time to study...which is good...except for the fact that i want to sleep! that's not good....

No comments: