Tuesday, December 17, 2002

is life not full of shits and giggles?

first of all, i don't care how i do on my exam anymore, i'm studied out...i mean, sure i'm at kelly right now but that doesn't mean i'm studying?!?!?! i will, but to be honest i don't need to be here. i had coffee with flo this morning...let's just say we got a whole shitload of stuff cleared up...whatever happens now will be all pretty interesting. i haven't decided if this was a good thing or a bad thing. i'll figure it out when stuff happens.

nicola's engaged! i'm soo excited for her! lanthia told me last night just as i was going to log off, and then i was excited for the rest of the nite, and now that i think about it, i'm STILL excited!!! what a good opportunity to visit sydney, australia next year! hahahahaaa! and to imagine, she's only 22 years old! that's TWO WHOLE YEARS older than me...WOW!

there's too many things going on in my life for me to concentrate...damn botany to hell! it's driving me insane!!!! but on a good note, at this time tomorrow, i will be officially done my exams and i will be sooooooo happy!!!!

No comments: