Thursday, November 19, 2020

There's so many souls that we have lost right now, the thought of having angels around us is very comforting, certainly to me.

- Patrick Dempsey on Ellen Nov 18, 2020 regarding making an appearance on Grey's Anatomy
ALSO,

"I really love the message of what the dynamic is in this story. With everything that we're dealing with right now...I think that's what attracted me to this storyline, I think hit can be really helpful and healing to so many people."
- Patrick Dempsey on ET Nov 13, the day after the season premiere of season 17 Grey's Anatomy

I was mulling over my favourite television show drama's that I followed during uni days (gilmore girls, grey's anatomy, gossip girl, one tree hill, the o.c.) during my daily morning walk around the neighbourhood...and have concluded that they've all (except for grey's) concluded or wrapped up the series.
Now, I mostly watch talk shows (day time and late night) and THAT is very pessimistic. So, I get excited when grey's storyline (as well as Station 19) started again last week!

Also, a nice pick me up story in the news this morning was the rescue of a northern saw-whet owl stowaway (named Rockefeller aka Rocke for short after the Christmas tree it was picked up from was the Rockefeller Center tree) that happened to get by the checker the first time...which links so well with Derek's message to Meredith as well as adding some optimism to the day's stories!

No comments: