Friday, November 27, 2020

The equalization of J-Town cakes and Boss family workouts...

Stopped by J-town after PT this afternoon as Markham isn't on lock down. We got two cakes out of the little adventure.

Unfortunately, the experience just isn't the same as in the past when I last went with Purple to dine for dinner and DESSERTS!!!!!! before heading to crafteria workshopping...

Due to the Ontario lockdown restrictions and the winter weather (snow and ice...black ice...) hazards, my places to walk safely have been sorely limited.
However, I've been able to rectify the situation by walking rounds in my apartment's 3-storey underground parking lot! The sweet spot is that I complete my exercise as early as 5 in the morning sooooo....I am able to complete several laps without any issues! SCORE!!!

ALSO, I'm DELIGHTED that Twitch and Allison have resumed their Friday Boss Family workouts on Instagram!!!

No comments: