Sunday, December 01, 2019

minor detail:

I finally watched:

- Red Nose Day, the May23rd campaign with the mission to end child poverty by funding programs that keep children safe, healthy, and educated. Hosted by Terry Crews with performances by John Legend (Preach), Kelly Clarkson (Broken & Beautiful), Blake Shelton (God's Country), Sting (If You Love Somebody), Chrissy Metz (Standing With You), Coldplay & Game Of Thrones cast doing a Musical, Josh Groban & Hope Children's Choir to name a few of the highlights!

- This is Farrah Fawcett, also May 23rd.
**It's scary watching what she went through suffering from anal cancer because it's brought back flashbacks of my own cancer battle with colon cancer and the different outcomes between the two of us. It's scary how the biggest difference is in the time of cancer occurrence and where the research is in the cure for cancer.**

"Professor vogel calls this disease a terrorist. So unpredictable. Filled with hate and powerful enough to destroy all that is good and healthy. Cancer is my own private war. The strain, the nausea, the fever takes turns challenging my strength, my mind and my spirit. I must let go of my disease. And hold on to each and every moment of my life. Because it is, after all, mine. And I want to live. So with hope and determination I hold on and go on, flying on a wing and a prayer. "
Today, I've got cancer. But on the other hand, I'm alive! So I guess I'm great. Yeah, right now, I, am GREAT. My life goes on and so does my fight. And oh, by the way, how are you? What are YOU fighting for?
- Farrah Fawcett

No comments: