Friday, December 13, 2019

Christmas is a time for giving presents to me. Plz.

I got MYSELF a present....EARMUFFS!!!!

YAAAASSSSS!!! It's been so long since I've had earmuffs! These ones are burgundy red heart ears!!!

I saw this written on a Christmas card and thought it was the perfect comment to how I hope Christmas should be for me. ;p

So this week's been really busy going to job information sessions to the TTC, interview preparation and went to an actual part-time job interview this afternoon. This refers to my subject line as well...

Which brings me to a sticky topic for me...I've been in communication with a past colleague from my most recent work employment (6 months ago) and even though they know of my situation, the fact that they continuously bring up the point of mentioning looking for another job...this is a HUGE sticking point to me. Considering I've been unable to maintain a long term full time job employment.

But here's to the upcoming year...I have positive thoughts for this!

No comments: