Friday, July 26, 2019

Unsuccessful at multi-tasking

Note: please refer to my note on watching the Oscars from two posts back...I HAD finally finished re-watching the 2019 Oscars.

Kind of...I'm currently watching the Oscar after party while trying to blog at the same time. I say kind of because I know that I am the most horrible example of someone trying to do two things at the same time. Main point is that I CANNOT. The long and short of this point is that it takes an exceeding long time to finish this blog while I'm watching the after award-Governor's ball interviews with the happy actors.

Actually, what I've finally smartened up to doing is blogging during the commercial section (that I had been fast-forwarding) so that I can pay attention to this task...ish...

Considering I am taking advantage of the summer, weather and all, I've been pretty actively out and about this week. I started off the week with obtaining a new bank card (as I had seemed to have misplaced my debit card) after determining that it was me and not having had it stolen.

The rest of the week's events centered around eating out...a dinner with Louie, Tuesday evening at Donburi Japanese Restaurant...finishing off the lovely meal with a first time Toraro (rice milk tea - Louie's recommendation) at OneZo Tapioca. Dinner at Touhenboku Ramen Wednesday evening with Winnie, before attending her Eglinton-Yonge Toastmasters again because I enjoy the relatively smooth/flawless way the meeting commences (due to the fact this club has been in existence MUCH longer then my (MSIT) club. *minor detail that I actually have not attended my own club since the beginning of the year, even though I've paid for the year...*. Finished this week off with having Moto sushi lunch updates with Grace and Alice today.

This week also happened to be the same week that Jennifer Lopez celebrated her 50th birthday with Alex Rodriguez. Gosh, she does NOT look even close to this age. Just someone to look up to as a model for myself. hrm…

In closing, I've realized the biggest mistake I've made, ESPECIALLY as I'm multi-tasking...I shouldn't have made the decision to blog so late in the evening...when I'm at my most vulnerable time in terms of thinking...oops! Anyway, signing out for now. :)

No comments: