Friday, July 19, 2019

Ambitions

As I've been unemployed again for 3 weeks now, I've been taking the time to catch up on tv (note, it will never happen) and on the side I'd been re-reading my old posts. I've realized that my blog used to be a very good calendar-eske indication of what was happening in my life from back in the day.

Considering I like to write how I think (which to some may be considered garbage...lol), I appreciate my own writings as like a diary of some sort, keeping account of what was happening in life back in the day. As I've been reading my old blogs, I have been mentally patting myself on the back because I'd been in a sense helping myself keep track of life for over a decade.

Therefore, I've decided that I'm going to try to blog more regularly again, keeping account of what's been happening (well, other than my planner, which I've got like nearly a decade of those) and try to be more in depth and descriptive again. Who knows, I could be re-honing my writing skills again but in this sense, this is more like an online thought process into my mind/imagination. Again, it can be scary but I will try to keep it at bay (as duh, I recognize this IS online and ANYONE can come across this....especially if they know me...plus plenty of people used to know this existed. Just may or may not know it will be revived).

Besides, I LIKE reading my writings and remembering what's happened. Who knows, this could help in my memory in the future. But of course, this means I will need to go out of my way to post more regularly. We shall see how this goes...for now, I will get ready for the weekend!

No comments: