Sunday, September 28, 2003

Where do we go, nobody knows
Don't ever say you're on your way down when
God gave you style and gave you grace,
And put a smile upon your face oh yeah

When the truth is
I miss you
Yeah the truth is
That I miss you so

I hear the sound of the ticking of clocks
Who remember your face
Who remembers you when you are gone

Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah, they were all yellow.


what a great toga party!! of course, i was one of the few ppl who went in normal clothing, and i was the one who felt out of place. the toga's were out in full force, with the normal white colors along with pink, red, purple and even green! i didn't even think of bringing a bedsheet with me, oh well. lots of ppl that i hadn't seen in a long time...jason juhatz, matt flanigan, nicole, patterson...and then there was everyone else. it was aaron's birthday that night and he was sooo drunk! so much fun!

of course, there was one shadow cast upon that night has been with me since. as my dad was driving me to smc, he revealed to me that my grandma was moving out of the house. of course this came as a huge shock to me. i haven't been home at all for awhile now, and i don't even see her very much, even if she DOES live at home with me. and now i wish that i hadn't found out about this so late. she's leaving TOMORROW, to go to a nice chinese seniors home up in richmond hill. now i wish i'd spent more time with her while she's still been around.

i remember while i was still in highschool (with time on my hands), i'd watch chinese soap operas with at night, and we discuss the crazy story lines and enjoy each other's company. i'd always been there with her to talk about anything we wanted, from visiting her friends, to the past when she lived in HK, dad growing up......ever since she fell last christmas and broke her arm, i've seemed to have lost touch with her.

it seems that everything changes, even things that you always think won't. they do. nothing remains the same.

thus, the coldplay lyrics are attributed to her.

No comments: