Friday, July 11, 2003

that's right georges, how COULD you forget me?! someone needs to straighten his priorities! ;p

i'm sooo confused...(as usual) but more confused THAN usual. i told my dad that i ran 7 laps around queen's park yesterday and he did all these calculations and stuff (i think that helped in my confusion) and concluded that i ran about 9km. wicked. and THEN when i asked him about our park at home, he told me that it was 2km. weird much? so basically, i have no idea how much i run. it's the same time, but different distances. WEIRD.

ms. tanaka dune, don't you EVER do to me what you did to me last night. that was HORRIFYING. i didn't know what to do. i don't think i ever what to come by your house, your mother is a crazy maniac. CRAZY! CRAZY!!!!!!! but i have your mcat essentials and i WILL drop them off this evening, and will vanish from that house forever more. hahaha. oh man, if only you called karina, then i wouldn't have had to "witness" your mom's insanity nor would i have missed clone high, AGAIN.

No comments: