Thursday, August 08, 2002


just in case ppl think i died....i haven't.
i've been buried beneath tons of studying at robarts and earth sciences. if you want to find me. i'll be either on the 2nd or 3rd floor reading room of robarts or earth sciences. i have an assignment due tomorrow, but i've made my own deadline of 12pm today. if you bother to look at the time i'm blogging right now, it's approximately 12:30pm. so it's quite obvious that i haven't made the deadline. i'm completely living on 4 hours of sleep (which technically is not whinable but i like to sleep 8-10hrs a day) and i've been not at home. i haven't seen 1/2 my fam in 3 days and now everyone thinks i'm dead. for the record, i believe i kicked my test's ass yesterday and flo is the only person that see's me on a daily basis, and only because we meet up at 8-9am in the morning for coffee! ;p

No comments: