Saturday, March 28, 2020

Streaming rabbit hole

Even though we’re all ‘self-isolating’ at home, I’ve been unable to binge-watch my taped shows successfully BECAUSE I’ve been watching too many live-streaming shows. For example, I’m currently watching a 12 hour Twitch Stream Aid 2020 that includes performances by Rita Ora, John Legend, Charlie Puth, Thomas Rhett, Scotty McCreery, Lady Antebellum, Cole Swindell, Jordin Sparks, Garth Brooks, One Republic, Luke Combs to name a few.

There’s binge-watching taped shows...ugh...

I’m also including some screen shots of other shows I’ve recently seen that I want to remember:

This is Chris Martin who started #TogetherAtHome

These three are David Foster and Katherine McPhee:

The following two are from Katherine’s birthday:

Also, one more of David, Kat and Buble & Louisiana:

These three are from John Legend’s performance which included drop ins from Chrissy Teigan and Luna:

These two are of Alicia Keyes

The last two are from Keith Urban’s performance with help from wifey, Nicole Kidman!

No comments: