Thursday, August 02, 2012

You know what I find most irritating and annoying?

The fact that I had emailed my job developer back on monday asking for help with job preparation for an interview I'm going IN for on tuesday...and he FINALLY answers me TODAY (thursday) saying that they have the actual program that'll be tested on ....and to come in asap (seriously, only tomorrow because this upcoming weekend is a LONG WEEKEND). 

What bugs me most is that it's taken them how long to give me an answer, and then I literally have a day to go in and toy around with the test, before I hope that I pass the two tests I'll be going in for next week.  Also distressing is that I'll be spending the long weekend *thinking* about all this...instead of relaxing.

I suppose there shouldn't be any complaints...for now.  Alright, now to put my mind to it...

No comments: