Monday, July 19, 2004

what an exciting and funfilled weekend.  it included a wicked ass bbq with a high patio and st. mike's friends, a night of clubbing at lucidworld with some abbey girls and the jacob crowd, and an evanescence concert with my sister and cousins that just blew me away.  i have a test tomorrow that i should start studying for so i'll probably have more time to spend on more of the highlights afterwards.  there was just an episode that bothered me and i needed to get it off my chest. 
 
perfect by nature
icons of self indulgence
just what we all need
more lies about a world that
 
never was and never will be
have you no shame?
don't you see me?
you know you've got everybody fooled
 
look here she comes now
bow down and stare in wonder
oh how we love you
no flaws when you're pretending
but now i know she
 
never was and never will be
you don't know how you've betrayed me
and somehow you've got everybody fooled
 
without the mask
where will you hide?
can't find yourself
lost in your lies
 
i know the truth now
i know who you are
and i don't love you anymore
 
it never was and never will be
you don't know how you've betrayed me
and somehow you've got everybody fooled
 
it never was and never will be
you're not real and you can't save me
somehow now you're everybody's fool
 
- evanescence

 
this is for you, you know who you are and i hope you get it.  if you don't know who you are or you don't get it, well too bad.  that just means you don't know me and if you think about it...you're not worth my time and effort. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey miau, i forgot you had this blogtastic blog. I was just wondering if you're still in bioethics?

- mu

desiree said...

this is for you, you know who you are and i hope you get it. if you don't know who you are or you don't get it, well too bad. that just means you don't know me and if you think about it...you're not worth my time and effort.

i'm sooooooooo sorry. . . i love you kris. i really do.

the little princess said...

mu - yes i'm still in bioethics, are you? i'm taking phl384 in the fall and phl382 in the spring. are you in them?

des - no worries babes, i wasn't referring to you...i still love you too! ;p

Anonymous said...

Yes! yes I am taking both bioethics courses, I actually got into them unlike some other 3rd year courses.

- mu