Sunday, October 26, 2003

what i did this weekend:

work
sleep
eat
watch sex and the city, queer eye for the straight guy....and charlie's angels 2 (what an AWFUL movie)
sleep
eat (sushi!)
sleep
see aaron for bbtea
rehearsal for blood brothers
eat
...
damn, this is horrible! i have done no work....ok, no that's a lie, i did my readings for my classes, but i've been procrastinating horribly on my proposal...*insert whine here* "i don't wanna do it!" maybe later....heh heh YEH RIGHT.

went to visit kirsten after rehearsal, she was making our costumes, and the sleeves are soooo big! she could wrap the material all around me like a dress! btw, the costumes look like they'll be kickass, i just have to find time to go over there to have my skirt made. AH.

basketball game wednesday night, and halloween party thursday night...

someones gonna let loose. ;p


No comments: