Tuesday, October 14, 2003

i nearly blacked out during my step class in the gym today. scariest feeling i've ever felt. i was sooo tired, but i've never not finished a class before and i didn't think it was anything, so the trooper that i was, i tried to continue on. but by the end of the routine, i was seeing spots...and then it got sooo much that i couldn't see the instructor anymore, and then all i could think to myself was "don't pass out, or throw up....that would be soooo embarrassing!" so i just left the class early and sat myself down to relax. yeh yeh, i know, i'm crazy, flo's told me a million times. ahahahah... but i'm all good now...

now that i've done crap all this weekend, and i'm trying to catch up. unfortunately the weather is anything but nice, and i've got this nice little migraine going on in my head. sigh. oh well. that's all

No comments: