Wednesday, October 01, 2003

just wanted to let everyone know that i feel like crap. that's right, who knew that a cold could take me out like that?!?!?!

the day started fine, with me a flo going down to help tee set up for her volunteer fair today. which was a great success, i loved helping them put up the streamers and balloons. THEN i had classes one after another, groove nation...and then another brutal 3 hrs until 9pm. my darling aaron did groove nation with me and he left his book in my bag, and not until i went to class did i realize that i hadn't given it back to him, so i had to wait at UC at 9pm to give it back...and then they locked the front doors at 8:55pm and so that was such a huge hassle, and by that time i felt like the lowest of crap. my nose is fully plugged up, my ears are plugged and congested, my throat is scratchy and dry, and my eyes are watery....great stuff.

PLUS i rode the subway home with this really cute guy that flo introduced me to (he was going to my station) and i'm just thinking, wow you're soooo cute. hahahaha. me looking like crap. yay. besides, i haven't seen any really cute ppl in the longest time...school and work are just taking wayyy too much of my time.

i just hope i'll be well enough for ABT tomorrow. ;p

No comments: