Wednesday, April 28, 2021

I took a leap of faith and decided to change up my normal black slacks by wearing my grey dress pants with blue stripes today.

Now I don't want to say it was the change of leg gear but I bumped into a co-worker (who works in a different area of our department on our really spaced out floor) while I was finishing my mid-day stroll around the mall. Due to the pandemic, safety is paramount even in such a striped down office setting. Masks are on at all times and social distancing is stringent so that being gregarious and communal at the office is an achievement.

Therefore, I must give myself an 'A' in how I managed to exchange contact information with said coworker and be able to maintain a friendship EVEN at a distance! *woot! woot!*

minor detail: Even though I LOVED the change in outfit wear,
normal black slacks is still the way to go...

No comments: