Sunday, July 05, 2020

Brunch and Baby Shower!!!

As we had planned to visit Ames and Mr. Trudeau earlier in the day, Ames booked a lunch seating at the Hot House Café. Normally, when we stop by the Hot House for their Sunday brunch buffet; because this is not possible now, we make do with patio dining on their normal menu! I had ordered the funghi pizza made up of bechamel, forest mushroom duxelle, rosemary, truffle oil, mozzarella and asiago cheese...YAAAASSSS!!
However, I was only able to have one slice of my fabulous meal as Dad had ordered a Reuben so I split the other half of the sandwich him. Totally fine as this leaves leftovers for work lunch this upcoming week!

Afterwards, I stopped by Henry and Laurianna's drive-by baby shower up in Thornhill park. I literally dropped by to wish them a happy shower, took some photos of the awesome spread before taking off with a popcorn gift!

Below are a couple of photos of the gift I'm proud of decorating!

No comments: