Friday, September 20, 2019

People say nothing is impossible; But I do nothing everyday

- Pooh from Christopher Robin

This is the state that I am in right now.

However, my main struggle is to work with my new normal in the act of re-wired plumbing (literally). Sadly, this is quite stressful and challenging. Unfortunately, this is all up to only myself. Therefore, as I understand, just give it time.

BUT...time is a-ticking...which is very unfortunate for a person that likes to remain occupied with something or another.

I must give it time.

On the bright side, now that I can sleep through the night like a normal human being again...I’m happy to be sleeping soundly again and am now back on my caffeine-kick! And thanks to Jordan, I have a small supply of drip coffee for my mornings now, yay! Something to do while I do nothing...

No comments: