Saturday, September 14, 2019

The Show Must Go On

The Queen + Adam Lambert Story #QueenxAdamLambert

I've just finished watching the ABC story about Queen and Adam Lambert that I taped back at the end of April...such a great performance! I guess something that I hadn't realized was that Freddy Mercury had passed from HIV back in the day and it was nice that they did such a thorough explanation on the back story to both the band Queen and how Lambert became famous from the first American Idol as the runner up. Personally, I think he did pretty well with filling in with the team of Queen. Go Adam!

Anyway, another way to look at this story title is to bring it back to myself (hence my own blog, duh!)...a week after the end of another chapter of my life, I feel like I'm doing pretty well! I'm not going to lie, I do NOT miss counting hours etc and am totally relishing in the fact that I can now literally sleep through the night without waking up every two hours! (yay!!!)

Something not to take for granted until you realize that you were...it's part of the first world culture etc that a person NEVER has to think about until they do....but details... :)

As I'm still going through my recordings (I'm doing well as my family's recordings are down to 58%, I'm now watching 'the 2019 Met Gala' E! Live From the Red Carpet from back at the beginning of May now. It's 4 hours long so hopefully afterwards the % will be even lower! Most important to go through all the recordings now as new seasons start in the next two weeks!!!

No comments: