Sunday, February 20, 2005

And through it all she offers me protection
A lot of love and affection
Whether I'm right or wrong
And down the waterfall
Wherever it may take me
I know that life won't break me
When I come to call she won't forsake me
I'm loving angels instead

- Robbie Williams' Angels


after watching the brit awards last night, i fell in love with this song. i love brits, they are so cute. except that some of them (like franz ferdinald) are sooo thin, i couldn't date someone that thin, i might squash them or something! (disclaimer: joseph didn't count because we didn't go out for very long!)

anyway, it's snowing yet again. and i'm tired. so off to sleep i go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joseph was so cute. Where is he? I need to flirt with him. Having spent the better part of 6 weeks in the UK I can fully attest to how deliciously yummy brit boys are. Especially in London. We should go.
Aside: You are so little I don't think it would be possible for you to squish anyone.

the little princess said...

yah, he was definitely a cutie, eh? we had some really good times, especially when we lost mariam's book (oops!) and went desperately searching at chapters for another book but couldn't find it because it was out of print...and then finally bought another book and sheepishly presented it to her hoping that she would forgive and not fail us! hahahaha....those were good times! oh yah, i have no idea where he is, i don't see him online anymore!!! and yes, we SHOULD go to london, possibly this summer? ;p