Tuesday, June 08, 2004

whoa what a crazy night. thanks so much to jacob and henry for coming to the rescue. no thanks to my crazy parents who wouldn't stop freaking out. really, how old am i? i think i'll always be 12 with them, and it's getting quite frustrating to open my own wings and fly...that's another rant for another blog...

as human beings, a common requirement is that we all do stupid things, but the best thing that shows up through all the stupidness is you find out who are your friends and who are not. i've had my fair share (tequila rose, girls? *shudder* ;p) and luckily for me, my girls are always with me thinking for me when i cannot.

simone needed me last night, and i was there to help her. mind you, i don't have a car, but that didn't stop me. jacob unfortunately could not be reached earlier, so i had my other friend, henry come to the rescue. sure, it was late at night, and i was ready to hit the sack, but hey, that's what friends do...look out for each other.

the 'episode' had a happy ending, but unfortunately, through it all, my parents had to be asses. i'm not going into the details but all i have to say is i don't agree with their morals and i'm not sure how i feel about being open to them anymore. i only wish they could be more supporting and more helpful, but i guess you can't have everything, eh? all i have to say, is if ANY of my friends ever need my help, they shouldn't worry about being judged or not having me watch their back (well, unless i'm in the same situation).

last night definitely opened up my eyes a little bit more to other people's closed minded views.

1 comment:

the little princess said...

unfortunately, i wish i could appease my parents, but i don't know what makes them happy or upset anymore (well except for me going out too much) but it's the summer time! oh well, i'm graduating next year!