Thursday, May 20, 2004

i'm hungry. interestingly enough, i'm craving turkey...

edit

i lied...i don't like turkey
had little shanghai dumplings instead, there's soup in the dumpling....YUMMY!

Wise men say, only fools rush in.
But I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay
Would it be the same
I can't help falling in love with you

As the river flows
Gently to the sea
Darling so we go
Some things were meant to be

Take my hand
Take my whole life too
'Cause I can't help falling in love with you


- cover sung by darren hayes


ames is on a darren hayes kick right now (who by the way, has a great falsetto voice)and i wonder if it's possibly because i bought her that spin cd...i'd like to think so!

i got a gorgeous cream colored sheepskin throw rug for my room, a present from my ah yee...although, according to someone, this makes me a princess...i resent that!

ok, gattaca, here i come

No comments: