Thursday, March 18, 2004

i'm sooooo tired....sleeeeeeeep....
is not available at this moment. flo bought the most amazing pair of shoes i've ever seen, they're gorgeous and she's gonna knock her boy out of his socks. and me? well my boy's gonna have to content with a tired girl.

just incase no one's figured it out, but my two biggest pet peeves are ppl setting me up with people and people lying to me. the setting people up one bothers me a whole lot because i'm not a person lacking in social skills and i really don't see why i "NEED" help with anything at all. if i like someone i will go and talk to them, i don't need anyone else sticking their nose in and giving me their two cents. as for the lying part, that should speak for itself. i don't like people telling me they'll do something with me and then turning around to do the exact opposite of what they told me. i just don't respect that.

of course these people don't know who i'm talking about, and i'm not about to divulge here, oh no...i'm just going to make a mental note of this and move on, just take people with a grain of salt. and of course, i'm procrastinating YET AGAIN. how lovely.

No comments: