Wednesday, March 24, 2004

i have 2 essays due today, and neither one is even close to being done....maybe because neither one has been even been worked on. this is NOT good. i'm too tired and stressed, so much that i don't even really care anymore. you know it's bad when i'm calculating late penalty marks.

those election mofos are getting a hit placed on them after elections. this one candidate had the audacity to question my judgement AND THEN my authoritative power over a ballot box. he made me sooooo angry, i wanted to hit him...in fact, i don't think i'd ever been put in a position where i was completely speechless for over 30 secs. i can't believe how this guy even got to me. he made me so completely unsure of myself and my decisions and thank god joe figs came over and calmed me down enough to show me that i still completely sane and that he's going to kick that guys ass to the moon and back.

off a different tangent...went out for our tuesday lunch with simone, and she brought this really hot guy, rich, with her. the funny thing is that i've actually met him before, in my first year eco100 class, and this was the SAME GUY that i had gone up to, and told him he had "gorgeous eyes". wow, how embarassing...hahahahahahaaaa....for him! hahahaha. (i have no shame!) we had the greatest time, and now rich thinks i'm coocoo...but that's ok, because i really think i've lost it.

No comments: