Tuesday, December 02, 2003

someone PLEASE SHOOT ME NOW!

i still have another exam tomorrow...have i started studying for it? NO! why? because i just finished one now, and i need to do some sort of mental dump before filling it with new junk. unfortunately, i don't have time for that, and so now i think i'm just procrastinating from starting my studying....dun dun dunnnnn...oh man, i'm psycho! but then, we also knew that, didn't we?

after my test tomorrow, i have rehearsal and then i need to start my paper that was due....today...hahahahaha...oh dear, and work wants me in on thursday too....

did i mention i had coffee? heeeeheee. and ames is playing nicklebacks' "someday" and it's making me sad. ooohh...

anyway, enough procrastinating...tough out 2 more days!

well, until i start preparing for my exam next friday...

No comments: