Wednesday, December 10, 2003

hmmm. i just had a thought....I DON'T WANNA WRITE ANY MORE EXAMS!!!! i don't care if the prof gave us the questions already, i don't want to be sitting in a goddamn library making my bum flat (however, i guess i'd be doing the same thing at work anyway) i think i've mentally gone on vacation already and that's not a good thing.

so i'm not going blind, although my eyes are bad...but my eye doctor freaked me out saying stuff how because my perscription is so high, she wants me to do an eye dilation test to see if there's any tearing in the retina and if so, need surgery blah blah blah....freaked me out...and then all for nothing. and then after, mom was clutching my arm to make sure i could walk properly (i could see FINE...my pupils were just really really large) and then she told me not to strain my eyes looking at the clothing at urban planet (oh right, my eye doctor's office is at the promenade mall, and we parked outside of urban planet, which was why we were walking through it) hhahahah, very funny mom.

"how to deal" with mandy moore is a cheese movie. but it's great, i feel like it reflects my life, job well done.

i'm tired. i have work tomorrow, and i'm contemplating if i should work or study...hmmmm....money or library?

???

No comments: