Sunday, June 15, 2003

i was just checking up on everyone's blogs...and flo...i was totally cracking up when i got to yours! it wasn't what you wrote...but the PICTURE in the background...COFFEE BEANS!!! that is soooo you! hahahahaaaa!

i don't know what to do. this has been such a rough weekend. work, work, and more work. ppl from my classes keep asking me questions (like i'm smart or something...) and i'm always like..."yeh, so i haven't started yet..." and then it makes me feel bad, but i'm just soooo tired...

spoke to eileen online yesterday! she's in chicago chilling at home, but we started talking about pol200 and how she got screwed on the final, blah blah blah...

i still haven't started my essay...but if you asked me what i did this weekend, i'd look at you blankly in the face and say "i dunno...i'm sooo confused"...don't i sound wacko?

queenie's coming to pick me up for brunch in half an hour, and what am i doing? i'm sitting at the computer chatting with my australian cousin, lachlan, about god knows what...I'M NOT PICKY!...but i must admit...perhaps i AM a slacker...heh heh
i haven't dressed yet...

wouldn't it be fun if i could fun around with time? then i'd make sure to fast forward all the boring stuff like school and work, and make my vacation time longer...nono...EVEN BETTER....if i could do WHATEVER i wanted...no worries about getting a job for money, just do as i please...such as have parties, travel the world, meet tons and tons of new people....would i get bored of that? i wouldn't know...but right now...i'd do anything to get outta here! i'm glad i'm not fune....(only philosophy ppl in my phl210 class would get that...)

i hate my hair...alot...

No comments: