Sunday, May 25, 2003

i really hate being sick. nono...i don't have SARS...at least i don't think i do. all i have is a majorly screwed up throat. i can feel the glands just expanded....and it hurts like heck to swallow. but i should have known i'd get sick. with all this rain, and cool weather...PLUS getting up at 6am in the morning to work out with dizzylizzy... the ONLY good thing out of this, is that my parents are happy i'm at home and possibly getting some studying time in, although i've been sleeping far more then studying.

i missed nici's art show yesterday cuz of this darn cold. and i don't think i want to go out this week at all. all i want to do is stay at home and sleep. but damn classes are going to force me up. i don't think the girls will be happy about me not going to dinner. ahhh.

so lisa, i tried to check my marks on rosi on friday, but i forgot my password, and now i have to go to the registrar's office to fix that up. my dad wasn't very amused (he's been bugging me about my marks) and he said my excuses were getting better and better...hahaha! how i wish i came up with that story all by myself! heehee!

my neck is driving me CRAZY! soup time!

No comments: