Friday, May 30, 2003

so i've rebounded from my failing health. it wasn't very long, i was mostly ok by tuesday. however, i still feel like i have a wad of stuff still stuck in my throat, and it's not going away....

next week is my week of hell. i've got a philosophy test on wednesday and then an anthro test the day after. but what really sucks is that this is the same week that my boss is away examing, and i'm the substitute teacher ...meaning that i'll be working wednesday, thursday, friday night, AND all day saturday. plus i'm helping smc with some dinner tomorrow night so that means writing off a study day. shites.

don't get me wrong. i LOVE my classes, but there is sooo much information and too little time. i haven't really seen or spoken to anyone in awhile. everyone is in their own little bubble, just floating ladeeda. well, except for georges...hahahaha. (i always have to poke fun at you!)

"finding nemo" is out. i really want to see that movie. but i guess i'll have to wait until after hell week. but....COLDPLAY JUNE 11!!!!!! whoo hoo!!!! i'm sooo excited! mwahahahaa!

well, i guess i should be studying, since ames has graciously decided she wasn't going to the docks, hence me at home blogging. haha.

No comments: