Wednesday, July 14, 2021

SUCH TRAGEDY

Today's post is really a rant!

Receiving a ride home from work from my Father, he mentioned that he'd hired a cleaner for the two toilets in our apartment that had been a recommendation from one of the staff at our apartment. He'd also made a comment that this cleaner had brought her adult daughter with her to our apartment and how the daughter exhibited signs of some type of ABI (Acquired Brain Injury) however through small talk found out she was born with it. He also mentioned that he didn't think he'd use her services again as she took FOUR HOURS to clean them...so my expectation on the cleanliness was extremely high.
My point being that as soon as I returned home and checked out my facilities, have concluded that he should NEVER use this service ever again.

Why?
Sadly, other than the sink being cleaned...there's still so much dust on the bathroom appliance & I'd saw a bug running on the floor...

The main calamity was a soap and lotion dispenser present that had been gifted by my bestie over a year ago (since this pandemic started).

My utter devastation cannot even be described.

No comments: