Sunday, May 30, 2021

Friends: The Reunion

The Friends reunion aired last Thursday on HBO. Even though I've seen episodes and know the basic characters and their plotlines, I never followed this show like how I follow shows like Grey's, One Tree Hill, The O.C., and Gilmore Girls (most likely due to the generation gap as I think I was too young at the time...).

Due to my busy life (whoever believed that this pandemic would have slowed my life down....ALL A BLATANT LIE!), I taped the show and it was on my binge-watch recordings list this weekend!



Reminisent shots of the 'Central Perk' sign, Stage 24 and a 'Friend' coffee sign!


A group shot of the Friends cast with James Corden looking over at the surprise guest drop-in actors who played Rachel's parents!


Lisa Kudrow, 'Pheobe' playing
Smelly Cats with Lady Gaga!

No comments: