Monday, March 08, 2021

Binge-watched The Comey Rule where Jeff Daniels pulled off an admirable job depicting former FBI director, James Comey. I was really pulled into the storyline...I was actually first introduced to Jeff's acting chops back when he played the anchor and managing editor, Will McAvoy in 'The Newsroom' with Josh Charles as Dan Rydell and a whole slew of other amazing cast members.
Another show that I didn't want to miss was the Oprah With Meghan and Harry:
A CBS Primetime Special interview. As I didn't have the time last night, I caught it this morning (taped of course). Insightful and definitely giving another side to Royal life, what stood out to me was Archie's Chick Inn!!!

A couple of other favorites that I forced myself to tape (I'm the worst in F.O.M.O) American Idol and Ellen's Game of Games - 'All I Do Is Twin'

No comments: