Monday, December 14, 2020

The Prom & Nutcracker flashbacks


Really enjoyed watching 2020 film, The Prom which is filled with the most extraordinary famous actors (Meryl Streep, James Corden, Nicole Kidman, Kerry Washington, Keegan-Michael Key, Andrew Rannells - come on, I enjoy all of them in general!). To me, it was like opening an early christmas present!

Personally, I totally enjoyed this fun, feel-good movie that achieved it's goal of distracting me life in general. Even though I'm disappointed that people aren't able to put judgement aside to find offense in it, I choose to disregard and to take in the joy of my own prom flashbacks (that weren't as dramatic)!

Also watched Debbie Allen's (from Grey's Anatomy as Catherine Fox - she's the mouse in the image...😉) documentary 'Dance Dreams: Hot Chocolate Nutcracker' that in a sense, rescue's Christmas 2020 with it's original and inspirational dance take on the traditional Nutcracker.

No comments: