Friday, October 02, 2020

This pandemic has been taking a toll on everyone's social activities. And it's obvious with the rise in cases due to everyone becoming inherently loose on staying socially distant as this against people's social nature (including myself). 

In my attempt to maintain my own socializing while staying within the pandemic guidelines, I participated in a Zoom/WhatsApp catch up with my Ry U gals Wednesday evening.  The reason why we took advantage of living in the first-world society to use two apps at the same time was due to the fact that I'd recently purchased a new laptop. Even though I have the Zoom App, it was too late in the evening to get computer tech help (I was able to see the girls on the screen BUT unable to connect the sound...so we were conversing via WhatsApp, 😝).  It was a really nice rendezvous but the main downfall (for me) was the timing (as we'd originally aimed to start at 8pm but due to Ana's son being at the age of causing ruckus
instead of sleeping, we'd pushed it back an hour in hopes that he'd be out then...) but it was worth it (for one night, 😈)!  We've already planned our next online meeting in a month and a half!

Then yesterday I met up with Fayewood after work to add to our CIBC Walk/Run for the Cure distance mileage.  
 

 She brought along a mask (thanks for the gift, bella!!!) that her coworker had made in a fundraising project.  So I've now another face accessory especially for our walk on Sunday (wrap up day)! 

No comments: