Wednesday, January 15, 2020

It's been so long since I've last been to Frankie Tomatto's!!!
Mind you, I cannot stuff myself at buffet's like in the times long past....BUT it's always nice to have MORE options! (Literally just grabbing small bite-sized portions...)

Enjoyed a great dinner with Jordan last night at Stack a smokehouse specializing in bbq food. It's been much too long since I've last been there and the bbq ribs, mac & cheese with my additional s’mores shake was VERY FILLING!!! (BUT worth every bite)

This is especially nice after starting my new job. Major perk is that even though I go in part-time, it's actually at a wage which works out well so that I can do more than just work... :)
As well, the office environment is so welcoming and I hope this will be a nice long term project...fingers-crossed!!!

No comments: