Wednesday, July 06, 2005

the first day of classes started yesterday. i'm convinced that i'm in the wrong level as i've been put in level one. but the people in level one don't know a word of french, and i have 3 years of french under my belt. no matter, i'm having a great time learning how to say my name, count numbers and spell my last name. hahahahaha. i'm also in the class with dimples (hahaha, i'll explain if you ask me when i get home) and we're always both zoning out while everyone is struggling. i have classes everyday mostly starting at 9am, but on thursdays i start at 11:15am. they sometimes end pretty late (like around 4:15pm on tuesdays and thursdays.)

i stayed in rez last night and chilled with larissa and the girls. we had such a great time and somehow i still managed to not get to bed until 1:30am. i finally got my defective alarm clock to the shop and they were really nice to give me a brand new one. so now i don't need the girls to knock on my door in the morning anymore!!!

i bought a skirt at the market on rue belanger today, it's so pretty, blue and cute!!! i'm wearing that to the nice dinner restaurant when we go to Nice! yay!

anyway, i have to get ready for a special surprise tonight that's being hosted by larissa. bye!!!

No comments: