Friday, June 03, 2005

i watched "closer" last night, and i don't know why, but it really affected me. i didn't cry but i felt so bad for jude law's character. how can human beings be so stupid, malicious and unforgiving? he messed up bad....twice. but the most important question is whether cheating is becoming the norm of society? hm, something to think about...

People
They don't mean a thing to you
They move right through you
Just like your breath
But sometimes
I still think of you
And I just wanted to
Just wanted you to know
My old friend...
I swear I never meant for this
I never meant...

Don't look at me that way
It was an honest mistake
Don't look at me that way
It was an honest mistake
An honest mistake

Sometimes
I forget I'm still awake
I fuck up and say these things out loud

My old friend...
I swear I never meant for this
I never meant...

Don't look at me that way
It was an honest mistake
Don't look at me that way
It was an honest mistake
An honest mistake

- the bravery


this week was quite eventful, what with the nike 10K run on centre island on sunday (1:00:45 mins, i'm so proud of myself! ;p) and then the zoo on tuesday (the orangutans, elephants and the pink flamingos!!), as well as going downtown with my sister on wednesday and going to harborfront. eric was so nice as to take my sister and i to one of his martini hangout areas and treated us to some ice cream!! and yesterday shelley and i went and had a massage done at the aveda at yorkdale. it was sooo good. i think we're going to invest money into these things! ahaha.

i mean it doesn't seem like much, but i've also been planning my itinerary for france. i have so many ideas and plans, but they seem so sketch, i need to get an official train schedule or something...the only thing i've booked so far, is a musical in london. something to look forward to!

1 comment:

jona rhica said...

we didn't get coldplay tickets either :(

and i cried during 'closer'. it just seemed like a realistic portrayal of modern-day relationships.