Wednesday, April 16, 2003

i emerged from my cocoon with lisa this early morning for a 9am breakfast with the smcsu breakfast club. while scooting over to robarts with lisa so she could return her books, we sidetracked over to trinity to look at their beautiful gothic buildings, and their anglican church. met up with the pol200 gang at 11am at diablos, and then we went to eat vegetarian vietnamese food on dundas and spadina!

let me tell you how much fun it is to be eating at these ghetto restaurants when i'm the only asian person in our group! the five of us, ben, robin, eileen, leah and i, split 5 dishes and enjoyed our meal immensely. ben mosied off to work after lunch and me and the girls went browsing at "in shoes" and then went through kensington market! matthew called and then we met up with him and nici for 2 hours at second cup, and then robin went home and eileen went to study...(study?!?!?!)

geordie, nici, matthew and i went to see "anger management"...what a funny movie...dumb, but funny...and then after, we went over to geordie and nici's apartment to eat and watch the leafs game! i think my day was more then fun!

it makes up for my last two boring days at home studying and getting myself reaquainted with "dharma & greg" and "will & grace", along with the regular "gilmore girls"! i'm surprised my bum hasn't made a huge impression of itself on the sofa yet...plus, the starbucks at bathurst and steeles sucks...i love downtown!

oh, before i forget...robin brought pictures, and she sent them to me...here are a "selection" of them that i've posted on my website... the others were just way too shameful to have floating around...

No comments: