Sunday, March 09, 2003

i don't feel like working...i'm actually really dumb...i've finished all my research for my paper due tuesday, last week, but i don't want to start the actual process of putting the information together...i think it's biological...as if my brain goes..."WHOA! you might actually finish this paper EARLY..." and then my brain shuts down for a week so that i can catch up on the days and then work my ass of the day of....so typical of me...

ooh ooh...gotta promote the symposium...march 23rd 5:30pm at st. mikes...$5 for good food and better entertainment! tickets on sale march 10th at the smcsu office...heeheeheee

is it just me or is everyone sick and tired of all this snow? just for the record, i'd like to find out who those weather broadcasters were...the ones who said that we'd be getting less snow, and an early spring...i'd like to give them a piece of my mind...THINK SPRING! SPRING! SPRING! SPRING!!!!! you know...flowers and birds and warm weather.....especially warm weather cuz i don't want to wear a heavy coat to the formal!

for all my friends in poli sci...you missed one of the best poli sci lectures on thursday! prof kingston was away at a funeral and one of her TA's took over her evening class...why was it good? because she wasn't teaching IT!!! i took some sick notes....some of the best in this class! yasin ran after me after class and walked me over to st. mikes...isn't that nice? ;p

anyway, i should start putting my paper together....

No comments: