Monday, February 03, 2003

wow! i think i kicked some linguistic ass! but the weather soaked mine... =( yesh...after my test tonite...i walked to the station in the freaking ice rain...i swear i was wet head to toe...and it was COLD! blah...anyway...i'm home now...in my nice comfy pj's! ;p

so i ran into joe valenti at 2pm as i was going to meet flo...and after a fun filled hour of listening to good 'ol records/cd's in the records room at hart house, i went over to study for my ensuing test with joe. and i think we studied for like 2 hrs...but it got boring cuz honestly, how much can you study for this test? that's right...not much...so we decided to go over to gabby's for monday nite half-priced wings...seriously...this is getting to be a regular habit...and it's not that good....there goes all my red-pocket money...hahahahaaaa...

ah...before i forget....HAPPY B-DAY GRACE! don't think we've forgotten about you! i haven't! ;p

my ankle hurts...that's not good...

No comments: